Chairpersons - Margie Shaw and Barb Shamburg
We accept batting, 100% cotton fabric or flannel to be used in making items for charities. If you would like to help, but don’t have the time to sew, you may bring us fabric and we will either use it in items we make, or donate the fabric to charity.
Charity Quilt Recommended Sizes:
- For most quilts, we use 40″ so the backing can be the width of the fabric.
- Hospice quilts – please use polyester batting
- Nursing home lap blankets – 40″ x 40″
- Baby and toddler quilts – 40″ x 40″
- Elementary age children – 40″ x 50″
- Older children – 40″ x 60″, up to twin size